A lot of people have heard about probiotics but don’t know how many ways probiotics can be beneficial. Here is a helpful list of the how to’s and benefits of probiotics as a natural part of your diet.
Benefits of Probiotics
* With Antibiotics to help restore the healthy bacteria in your gut
* if you have a B Vitamin Deficiency
* With and during Chemotherapy to help detoxify the body
* If you have Diarrhea
* When you have Dyspepsia
* If you have issues with Gastrointestinal Infections
* Hepatic Coma and Precoma
* Use probiotics to restore and enhance your Immune System
* Candidiasis – Candida is a growing problem today, and if allowed to grow systemic it becomes a serious problem
* After Antibiotics – again, let’s help the body to help itself
* Convalescent Therapy
* After Chemotherapy
* Digestive Problems – Probiotics help in so many ways!
* Eczema – What? Skin conditions are helped by problotics? Yes, indeed!
* Geriatric Therapy
* Lactose Intolerance
* Thrush and Oral Infections
This is not a comprehensive list, but will give you a great overview of how probiotics can help us both with health issues but also for our day-to-day healthy living patterns.